Carlisle is pleased to announce that it has improved the performance (FM 1-225) and lowered the pricing of its Sure-Flex™ PVC Low-VOC Bonding Adhesive to the same price as the standard Sure-Flex PVC Bonding Adhesive. The standard Sure-Flex PVC Bonding Adhesive will be discontinued after the current inventory is depleted and will be replaced with the Sure-Flex PVC Low-VOC Bonding Adhesive.
The Sure-Flex PVC Low-VOC Bonding Adhesive can be used in any application where the standard Sure-Flex PVC Bonding Adhesive could be used.
Benefits of Sure-Flex PVC Low-VOC Bonding Adhesive:
- Higher bonding strength allowing higher wind uplift ratings (up to FM 1-225)
- Decreased flashing time allowing increased productivity
- Lower levels of volatiles than standard Bonding Adhesive
- Higher strength allows quicker bonding
- Can be applied with a medium nap roller for ease of application
- Provides excellent adhesion between various substrates
If you have any questions regarding this marketing update, please contact your local Carlisle Manufacturer's Representative or Distributor.
Click here to download the complete marketing announcement.