Carlisle SynTec Systems is pleased to announce the introduction of SecurShield HD Plus to its line of commercial insulation products. SecurShield HD Plus is a Factory Mutual-approved, ½"-thick, polyiso foam core panel engineered for use as a coverboard in fully adhered systems requiring a 1-90 uplift rating.
SecurShield HD Plus is the first and only polyiso coverboard to achieve the FM 1-90 rating with eight fasteners per 4' x 8' board.
SecurShield HD Plus provides the following benefits:
- FM 1-90 with 8 fasteners per 4' x 8' board
- Lightweight and easy to cut
- Compatible with all Carlisle single-ply roofing systems
- R-value = 2.5
- Improved resistance to high winds
- 100 psi compressive strength
- FM SH-1 Severe Hail rating
- Highly resistant to mold
- Inherent moisture resistance
Please contact your Carlisle manufacturer's representative or distributor if you have any questions regarding the specification, uses or application of this new product.
Click Here to download the complete marketing announcement.
Carlisle and SecurShield are trademarks of Carlisle. © 2012 Carlisle.